In the News…
* That Devil on your Shoulder Likes to Sleep In (The New York Times-11/01/14)
* Cocoa clue to reversing age-related memory lost (The Japan Times-11/01/14)
* Weight-loss superfood: 6 tips for a healthy gut (Fox News-10/29/14)
* Why The World’s Best Leaders Want to ‘Meditation On It’ (Forbes-10/26/14)
Tag Archive for weight loss
In the News…
* Stress can make the brain more susceptible to mental illness (MNT-02/16/14)
* Olympian diet tips for mortals (The Daily Beast-02/15/14)
* Can sleeping apart help your relationship? (ABC News-02/14/14)
* 7 other chemicals in your food (CNN-02/10/14)
POWER LIVING® TV: Have you ever moved through the day so fast that you don’t even remember what you ate? HOW you eat is just as important as WHAT you eat. This is at the heart of the book, Savor: Mindful Eating, Mindful Life. In this edition of Power Living® with Dr. Terri Kennedy, learn more as Dr. Kennedy interviews Dr. Lilian Cheung, Director of Health Promotion & Communication at the Harvard School of Public Health.
POWER LIVING TV: In Power Living® with Dr. Terri Kennedy, get inspired by Tony Award winning actress and Grammy Award winning singer Jennifer Holliday. One of the original Dreamgirls, Jennifer shares her journey of weight loss, transformation and thoughts on the process of change. Dr. Kennedy saw her in concert and then caught up with her over dinner.