In the News…
* Vets turn to yoga and meditation for healing (WTOP-05/25/14)
* Healthy Eating Before Pregnancy Could Reduce Chances of Having a Preterm Birth (Medical Daily-05/25/14)
* Home Is Often More Stressful Than Work, Study Finds (Forbes-05/23/14)
* The extra benefits of exercise (CNN-05/23/14)
Tag Archive for benefits
I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.
- Maya Angelou
In the News…
* Report: Food insecurity rising as crop production falls (The Washington Times-11/03/13)
* Sleep apnea booming; new treatments offer alternatives (USA Today-11/02/13)
* Obesity and health have a complex relationship according to research (Las Vegas Guardian Express-11/01/13)
* International research conference unveils new findings on whole body health benefits of foods rich in polyphenols (4 Traders-11/01/13)
Q&A: I have finally decided that I must leave the corporate world to pursue my dream of having my own business. Currently, I am a marketing executive for a large media company. I’ve done well, but my heart is not in it anymore. My passion has always been baking. I want to start a line of healthy snacks. I have been cooking on the side, and everyone always enjoys what I make. I just don’t know how to make the transition. Where should I start?